12 Strategies To Get More Listing Appointments
Here are a dozen methods you can use right now to maintain and build your market share to get on more listing appointments. Which of these strategies are you already using to get listings in this shifting and slower market?
1. Focus on marketing to your sphere of influence and past clients - these are the people that know, like, and trust you and are most likely to refer you. Have at least one touchpoint per month, whether that’s an email, a phone call, or a direct mail piece.
2. When selecting a farm, choose areas that turn faster such as townhomes and condos - with affordability being eroded by higher interest rates, targeting these lower-priced homes could boost your listing inventory.
3. Focus on a more targeted audience list - companies like ProspectNow.com and Likely.ai can provide algorithm-driven mailing lists of people most likely to sell if you’re looking for an instant targeting strategy.
5. Join local community groups - leverage your network to get more business. For example, start joining church groups, the local Chamber of Commerce, and Rotary, or consider sponsoring local events.
6. Kick up your social media marketing efforts to stay in front of your sphere, friends, and family using inexpensive and effective digital solutions. Check out Social Share, our new platform for creating and sharing unique content on social media.
7. Use a trending list - working expired listings, low income-to-debt ratio, divorce, and other lifestyle changes can net listings. See our free letter/email templates you can use with these groups.
8. Consistently market to protect your current farm from competitors - you don’t want to leave your farm open for takeover by a more active agent. You’ve built your brand and reputation as a neighborhood expert, and you don’t want to lose your momentum or let someone else take over.
9. Look for more robust follow-up strategies - you’re competing against fewer opportunities, so you’ll want to follow up with all inquiries. For example, when you use Corefact postcards with the Home Estimate QR code, follow up with each lead using one of our Home Estimate note cards. You will quickly be transitioning everyone who checks their home estimate into a valuable client.
10. Leverage all your sales more often - when listings are sparse, you’ll want to celebrate all your listings and sales with a three-pronged marketing approach. Use just listed/open house, pending, and just sold postcards surrounding the listing to create maximum impact. Be sure to use the Home Estimate QR code on these cards.
11. If you’re a newer agent, you might consider joining a team to reduce your risk and costs while getting mentored and coached as you gain experience and build your network.
12. Double down - if you’ve got the means, now is the time to expand your brand and market share by adding to your existing farm or branching into a new neighborhood. While others are pulling back, you can grow.
Our Customer service team is ready to come to the rescue:
Call us: +(866) 777-3986
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM PST